Parallel Mastering in Metro
We use a balanced mixture of analog and digital technology. The precision of digital is combined with analog sweetness and character to archive the loud and natural sound, absent of listening fatigue and thin quality:
- we split original mix into several processing bands
- each of them is sent to a separate chain of processors
- processed streams are added to the original mix in various amounts
Two step parallel mastering
This is similar to normal parallel mastering, but it adds an essential additional step.
First, the processed streams are recorded back into computer and time alligned at sample precision. Then the final mix is built. This has several advantages:
- the same analog processor can be used more than once
- final mix can be dynamicaly automated and recalled
- since this is a non realtime process, we can use some effects with inherent delay like analog tape and digital signal processors
Some of our mastering projects
GIBONNI: Unca fibre
SEVERINA: Moja stikla (Eurovision Song Contest 2006 - Croatia)
PETAR GRASO: Prokleto sam
VLADO KRESLIN: Koncert
ZELJKO JOKSIMOVIC: I Live My Life For You
BORIS NOVKOVIC: Vukovi (Eurovision Song Contest 2005 - Croatia)
BJELO DUGME: Reunion Tour
NO NAME: Zauvijek moja (Eurovision Song contest 2005 - Montenegro)
We send audio samples on request only.
How to upload and download
Contact us and we'll send you our ftp location where you can safely download your audio files.
The folder with your songs will be password protected so that only you and we can access it's content.